Men can benefit from spa services just as much as women. More men are now enjoying the wonderful, revitalizing benefits that male spa services provide.
Regardless of your gender, both a facial treatment and education can help you achieve better looking skin. Having a quality and professional facial treatment done will refresh your skin, leaving you feeling clean, refreshed and younger looking.
While men and women have many similar needs for facials—like wrinkles, blackheads, and other skin impurities, a man’s facial skin undergoes different kinds of stresses than a woman’s, the biggest one, of course, being shaving. Compound a regular shaving routine with the fact that most men don’t moisturize or use lotion on their face nearly as often as women, and you might start to see why facials can be so great for men.
- Most everybody would like to look younger. While wrinkling is a natural part of the aging process, proper skin care, which includes facials, can alter the usual and sometimes harsh aging the body will undergo. Getting proper male spa services can slow the wrinkling process.
- Facials remove impurities and cleanse pores, making your skin look and feel healthier.
- No matter how good your razor, regular shaving is going to produce some amount of irritation on your skin. As a daily task, it has minimal visible impact on our skin. However, shaving does remove the top-most layer of skin cells, so it doesn’t hurt to give your face a break every so often. The needs of your skin should determine the nature of your aftershave. It all depends on your skin type, but in general there are some ingredients to avoid. Aftershaves made from or containing alcohol leave your skin tight and dry. Instead, try the Aveda Men's Aftershave a 2-in-1 moisturizer and aftershave that helps shave minutes off your morning. Contains our exclusive phyto-active blend with naturally derived ingredients specifically created to treat men's skin conditions with soothing, anti-oxidant power.
Manicures and pedicures are also an essential men’s service. Nail grooming isn’t only for your hands. Keeping your fingernails in good shape simply makes your hands look great. But maintaining the cuticles and keeping the nails on your feet trimmed and clean keeps nails from becoming ingrown and infected. Exfoliation of dead skin cells will slow down and possibly stop calluses from forming. You also will enjoy a foot massage that will increase circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage.
And of course, a massage service is a great way to relax. We offer a variety of full body massages to help relax the body, including the Stress Fix Body Massage. A combination of organic lavender and sage clinically proven to reduce stress.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow, lymph being the fluid circulating through the body that returns protein and excess interstitial fluid into circulation.
- Improves flexibility.
- Relieves migraines.
- Increases blood circulation and lowers blood pressure.
- Breaks down lactic acid.
- Can decrease stress hormones like Cortisol.
- Increases white blood cells which boost the immune system.
- Helps people spend more time in deep sleep.